For those in here who writes fanfiction

Go down

For those in here who writes fanfiction

Post by MissKitten on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:42 am

I know some like to use forums to post their fanfics, but as chapters and comments would get all mixed up that way, I have a suggestion for those in here who wants to share their fics with the rest of us. I run a writing community called FanNation, it has its own archive-section primarily for fanfiction and it could really use more stories in general. I would urge you to submit your fanfics there and then share the link in a thread here (like maybe each author can create their own writing thread where they advertice posting of new stories, chapters and so on), teaser/summary, rating and whatever other information you want to give here Smile

MissKitten
Admin

View user profile http://du.shades-of-moonlight.com

Back to top Go down

Re: For those in here who writes fanfiction

Post by ThePhantom47 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:28 pm

A Question.. I need somewhere to post my work for my creative writing class.. most are fanfiction but some are poetry and such may I post those to
ThePhantom47

View user profile http://oddballgamer.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by MissKitten on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:37 am

ThePhantom47 wrote:A Question.. I need somewhere to post my work for my creative writing class.. most are fanfiction but some are poetry and such may I post those to

We accept fanfiction, original fiction, poetry, you name it. As long as it's creative writing and labeled correctly Wink Here's a quick breakdown of how submissions are sorted/labeled:

Categories (fandoms) are sorted into type (books, movies, television shows, games, etc) and there's also "Original Fiction", "Historical" and "Real People"

Most categories will only include basic character sorting (Ensemble, Original Character, Other), but if a fandom has more than 100 stories we add a list of specific characters to said fandom.

Ratings ranges from "Kid friendly" to 18+ and should be self-explanatory.

Each submission needs to specify what type it is, we offer four options "Story", "Drabble", "Poem" & "Script"

We have a long list of Genres which I won't repeat here, you can select as many as you want of this list.

There is also a Romance label where you can specify what kind of romance the story contains (Male/Female, Female/Female, Male/Male, Multi & General) this is both so that people who are looking for certain type of romance stories can find them and people who would like to avoid romance stories altogether can find what they are looking for (hence the "General" option)

Lastly we also have a Warning label, the list of possible warning are long, but the full list along with explanations can be found here.

There is also a help section if you have any trouble with submitting your stories Wink

MissKitten
Admin

View user profile http://du.shades-of-moonlight.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePhantom47 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:58 am

Okay than you and I did sign up Smile
ThePhantom47

View user profile http://oddballgamer.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content