The Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's talk about the First Doctor!

2 posters

Go down

Let's talk about the First Doctor! Empty Let's talk about the First Doctor!

Post by Terminus Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:05 pm

What do you like/dislike about good old One ?

Favorite episodes, anything else.
Terminus
Terminus

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about the First Doctor! Empty Re: Let's talk about the First Doctor!

Post by MissKitten Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:08 pm

He was a decent Doctor for me, in some ways he acted like a typical old, stubborn man, he would be very paternal in some moments, very impatient and condescending in others. I did enjoy his mischievous glee, the way he'd notice something that would be to his advantage, fiddle with it, remove it or whatever and then giggle as he ducked behind a crate or something like that. I also liked his curiousity, the excitement he had whenever he discovered something interesting or peculiar.

My favorite storyline with him was the Aztec storyline, I loved his accidental engagement with that Aztec woman, and especially his reaction when he realized what he had done, lol.

When it comes to his companions I liked Barbara and Dodo a lot, Ian and Susan annoyed me, and I felt rather indifferent towards the rest.
MissKitten
MissKitten
Admin

http://du.shades-of-moonlight.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminus Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:51 am

I have only ever seen One in 2 serials; "Unearthly Child" and "The Three Doctors".

He was fairly overshadowed by Two and Three in "Three Doctors" but was a symblo of kind, if irriscable, wisdom.

In the pilot, however, he first comes off as a nasty, bitter old man. By the end of ther serial however, he is a great deal less hostile to his companions.

Just need to see more.
Terminus
Terminus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down