Let's talk about the Eleventh Doctor!

Go down

Let's talk about the Eleventh Doctor!

Post by Romanadvoratrelundar on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:50 pm

And what do you think of Eleven? I like him. He is funny, smart, childish and mature at the same time. I love his bond with Amy and he seems to show the same warm feelings as Ten was showing to his companions. The Doctor's Wife is one of my most fav episodes of him. So let's talk about Eleven!
Romanadvoratrelundar

View user profile http://www.worldofhockey.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about the Eleventh Doctor!

Post by Terminus on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:05 pm

He's a nice throwback to Four's quirkiness and alien nature, with a nice dark side. Full views will be posted later!
Terminus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanadvoratrelundar on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:13 pm

That's what the Doctor used to say a lot too...I'll explain later Razz
Romanadvoratrelundar

Back to top Go down

Post by MissKitten on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Eleven is my favorite Doctor, he's *my* Doctor, the first face I saw, lol.

What can I say? I adore him, absolutely adore him. I love his friendship with Amy, his timey-wimey-back-to-front relationship with River Song. It's very hard for me to choose favorite episodes with him because I love so many of them. Obviously every time River Song shows up, it's an automatic squee for me. Outside of her episodes I love Eleventh Hour (fishfinger custard!), Vincent and the Doctor (I bawl like crazy whenever I watch it), A Christmas Carol, The Doctor's Wife (the TARDIS as human!), Closing Time (Stormageddon!)

Last edited by MissKitten on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

MissKitten
Admin

View user profile http://du.shades-of-moonlight.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanadvoratrelundar on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:27 pm

A Christmas carol was amazing!!! I loved that episode!
Romanadvoratrelundar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan- on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:32 pm

The 11th is also my favorite. Who can hate that face. Razz
I do love how immature he can act sometimes, I find his ego more humorous than the other Doctors. Watching him stroke his own ego in the doppelganger episode was priceless. I think it's great that he can be very serious as well when he desires to.
Dan-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hylian Monolith on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:08 am

He's got a different sort of crazy than the other new doctors, and it's pretty cool watching him be so... out of it normally, but then watching him be so serious yet not-serious when serious stuff happens. He kind of took "the Doctor needs people" to the next level, in a good way, and seeing him get emotional is very, very interesting... as is wathcing him try to work alone. But behind all that, he really does know what he's doing[mostlyyyyy...] doens't he? Just my perhhaps twisted opinion.

The Hylian Monolith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverskin on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:10 am

11th is awesome, I love him. Most of my favorite chapters are with him. Still I have to say I have a deeper emotional connection with 10th. Maybe because the deep relationship he had with Rose was probably the most touching plot in modern Who for me. But still 11th is funny and as others said, his immature is lovable.

Silverskin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 am

Elelven is my Doctor, i've known about DW for a long time but have started following it on tv with Matt so its him and his episodes I have to wait for. I love him, I see a lot of 3 in him, he really understands the character (while Matt himself is a Who novice, or was when he got the role).

He is wonderfully funny and quirky and i really believe that he is a very old man in a young body he gets it so right. <3

For any more Matt appearances and if you're a fan then you could all check out the movie Clone (or Womb in some parts of the world) which stars Eva Green and Matt Smith and the woman who played Tonks in Harry Potter.
Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanadvoratrelundar on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:36 pm

The problem I have with Ten/Rose is that it is so unwhovish. Like it falls out of place. If you watch all the Dr Who series till the modern ones you will notice this didn't happen in Dr Who. Yes he got attached to a companion and he had a very deep bond with some but I thought the whole Ten/Rose thing was taken way out of proportion. It was more a sci-fi love story than actually Doctor Who. Four/Romana II were very close too and you could tell the Doctor really missed her when she was gone but it was never taken into the direction the Ten/Rose fairytale went.
Eleven takes it back to the old level it used to be. He has a deep bond with his companions and cares a lot for them but you can see he is still the Doctor and not a boyfriend-ish person. Besides...he is married to River Razz
Romanadvoratrelundar

Back to top Go down

Post by woyogoyo on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Number 11 is probably my favorite Doctor so far. I'm a bit new to the series, so I haven't seen much yet, but I definitely like him more than 9 or 10.
woyogoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePhantom47 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:58 am

Number 11 is a goodd doc. He is the youngest out of all of the doctors. Hes childish and is hilarous the monsters are intersting. But for some reasons I cannot understand some of the stories because they want to keep you on egde for the plot twist... But its funny because i always tuned in..
ThePhantom47

View user profile http://oddballgamer.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum