The Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aren's Sketchbook

2 posters

Go down

Aren's Sketchbook Empty Aren's Sketchbook

Post by The Hylian Monolith Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:23 am

Meli, you kenw if I was going to have an art thread, it had to be called this. You knew this and still you argue with me about it.

Ah, sorry about that, I'm insane. Off we go! I'll explain Aren and the sketchbook later, it has deep/important meaning in my heart/soul. For now, allow me to show you a drawing or three. Of such stuff as my dreams are made of... and such. I typically only work by hand. Graphic images take forever for me, since I HAVE to draw everything.

One of my Aeroc characters, people made half of armor in unique metals. This one is the last of her kind. I wish I had a full-body shot of her...
Aren's Sketchbook 2uo4b35

A completely random drawing, more recent than the one above but only by a few weeks. Aren is the man with the sketchbook[which this thread is named for, that's him!], Melica is in the center, and her once-innocent, demented assassin sister Lenyrin is tearing her hair out to the right. The things in the back are walls, I think... Where was I going with this?
Aren's Sketchbook Fei7wl

Melica again, suspended in nonexistence and falling apart.
Aren's Sketchbook 2ms1rh1

I forgot he rpauldrons in the secodn one, yes... In fact, I see way too many failures in the second one augh

The Hylian Monolith

Back to top Go down

Aren's Sketchbook Empty Re: Aren's Sketchbook

Post by 10'scompanion Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:41 pm

I've seen these on ZD, but now I know who everyone in the second one is!!!
10'scompanion
10'scompanion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hylian Monolith Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Heh. But some people haven't and I'm too tired to upload any new pictures... yeha.

The Hylian Monolith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum